We are growing FAST! Join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy Technology, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, is an award-winning nearshore software development company with a strong reputation. They have a dedicated in-house team of engineers, offering end-to-end software solutions and supporting client development staff augmentation. Catering to companies of all sizes and industries, including some of the world’s largest brands, Sonatafy Technology is a trusted provider of nearshore enterprise-level cloud and mobile application software development services.
The Sonatafy Mission
Our primary focus is helping innovative companies bring their ideas to life through exceptional nearshore software development services. In order to do so, our team members must believe in our mission and must have a clear understanding of our objective as a company. We must operate as one, supporting one another, collaborating, and communicating.
We Promote Innovation:
– We partner with companies to foster growth and advance technology.
– Ongoing development of our team is central to our innovation drive.
We Lead with Respect and Honesty:
– We build trust through transparency.
– We prioritize open communication.
We Go Above & Beyond:
– We genuinely care for our team, our clients, and their families.
– We listen and serve, consistently going beyond the norm.
We Take Ownership:
– We are accountable for our actions.
– We do everything we can to try and meet deadlines and communicate openly about challenges.
We Are One Team:
– We respect everybody and leave behind our egos and titles.
– We collaborate, solve challenges, and build lasting relationships.
– Together, we adapt to challenging times.
We Work Hard & Have Fun:
– Our remote culture allows us to work harder, remain accountable, and maximize work-life balance.
– We have fun by ensuring team success, celebrating wins, and nurturing a positive culture.
So, What’s Our Purpose?
We empower people and businesses to innovate and succeed.
Sales Assistant Job Summary
As a Technology Sales Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in our sales team’s success by providing sales, administrative, and organizational support. You will collaborate closely with our CEO and Director of Client Engagement to ensure a streamlined sales process, effective client communication, and efficient management of sales-related tasks.
This role will focus on the assistance for the management and growth of existing clients as well as business development for new prospects.
- 50% of the role will be managing existing accounts through company operational systems, scheduling meetings, note-taking, and organizational management.
- 50% of the role will follow up on sales leads through email, LinkedIn, phone calls, and texts to drive them to an appointment with the leadership team.
Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative assistance to the sales team, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, internal project management/cross-team collaboration, superior note-taking capabilities, and handling correspondence.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Maintain and update our CRM system with accurate and up-to-date client information, interactions, and opportunities.
- Proposal and Contract Preparation: Assist in the creation and formatting of sales proposals, presentations, contracts (MSAs and SOWs), and sales materials.
- Operational Processing: Facilitate the operational workflows, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of services to clients.
- Market Research and Prep for Client Meetings: Research clients, industry trends, competitors, and potential leads to create meaningful agendas for client meetings and support the sales team’s strategies.
- Project Management: Manage accounts by helping to facilitate communication and problem resolution between Technical and Operation teams. Also working with the accounting team to ensure proper client billing.
- Communication: Act as a liaison between the sales team and clients, addressing inquiries, coordinating meetings, and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Sales Reporting: Generate regular sales reports, tracking key performance metrics and providing insights to the sales team.
Sales Assistant Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales, Business Development, and/or Project Management experience is Preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in numerous CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with B2B custom software development sales is a plus.
- Self-motivated and Goal-driven.
- Base Salary Range $50,000 – $60,000 depending on experience.
- Total Compensation (OTE): $60,000-$75,000.
Working With Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.