We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
Full Stack Engineer React – Redux, Sonatafy Technology is a U.S.-based company that provides nearshore software development services to US-based customers of all shapes and sizes with the best software developers and engineers in Latin America. We take great pride in providing high-end managed services to our customers while providing an exciting and positive work environment for our teams.
Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to improve continuously
Be ready to have fun
About our Customer
“A company global leader in technology intelligence.”
Full Stack Engineer React – Redux Responsibilities
- Working as a Full-stack engineer with an eye for design, reusability, and scalability.
- You will be working on both the front and back ends and will be called upon to support your decisions and logic and help the team to grow further.
- Be active in a coming migration from Redux to GraphQL.
Full Stack Engineer React – Redux Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years developing production applications with React/Redux.
- 3+ years of experience with Elixir/Phoenix, Absinthe/GraphQL, or another BackEnd Technology like Node, Ruby, Java, or Scala.
- Experience with Component Libraries and Reusability.
- DBT Transform Tool within Snowflake.
- Good SQL Skills.
Full Stack Engineer React – Redux, Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I am able to LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success
Working With Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.