We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
Full Stack Engineer Legacy ERP system, Sonatafy Technology is a U.S.-based company that provides nearshore software development services to US-based customers of all shapes and sizes with the best software developers and engineers that Latin America has to offer. We take great pride in providing high-end managed services to our customers while providing an exciting and positive work environment for our teams.
Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to improve continuously
Be ready to have fun
About our Customer
“We design, develop, manufacture and market implantable lenses for the eye with companion delivery systems. These lenses are intended to provide visual freedom for patients, lessening or eliminating the reliance on glasses or contact lenses.”
Full Stack Engineer Legacy ERP system Responsibilities
As a Full-Stack software engineer, you’ll be writing clean, high-quality code in a timely and scalable way. Designing and troubleshooting scalable, testable-code, and helping the team to achieve its goals.
Full Stack Engineer Legacy ERP system Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of solid experience with C#
- 6+ years of solid experience with .NET and ASP.NET
- Solid experience with Visual Basic
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Experience with SQL and T-SQL
- Solid understanding of the Legacy ERP system
Full Stack Engineer Legacy ERP system, Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I am able to LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success
Working With Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.