We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
DevOps Engineer, Sonatafy Technology is a U.S.-based company that provides nearshore software development services to US-based customers of all shapes and sizes with the best software developers and engineers that Latin America has to offer. We take great pride in providing high-end managed services to our customers while providing an exciting and positive work environment for our teams.
DevOps Engineer, Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to continuously improve
Be ready to have fun
About our Customer
“We are a platform that streamlines the shipping process, allowing shippers to capture the best rates while increasing visibility, accuracy, and trust.”
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Define, implement, and manage Azure-based infrastructure to support the platform.
- Administer Windows and Linux virtual machines and docker images.
- Works closely with developers in code review and application performance management.
- Review and manage the security of our Application Stack and deployment using the least privilege approach to safety.
- Work with Logic Apps function apps.
- Manage and monitor our cloud infrastructure and optimize for performance and cost.
- Work closely with engineers in a DevOps model to support the entire application lifecycle.
- Relentlessly drive towards an automated, software-defined cloud platform using tools such as terraform and Azure Resource Management Templates.
- Managed SQL Servers and health.
- Ensure stability of application stacks and services Mesh.
DevOps Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in IT operations, including 1+ year of experience working in the Azure cloud.
- Experience in building and deploying Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes.
- Experience with Helm and Flux.
- Experience with at least one programming or scripting language (Python, Ruby, C#, Java, etc.).
- Comfortable performing code reviews and making notes.
- Experience with high-scale, high-performance web application platforms.
- Experience with Data Dog Cloud-focused monitoring.
- Knowledge of Vnet’s and cloud networking best practices.
- Ability to comfortably administer both Windows and Linux virtual machines.
- Experience with CI/CD development processes and pipelines (Helm, Flux, etc.).
- Knowledge of Service Mesh integrations such as ISITO.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and information security best practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix infrastructure issues with limited supervision.
- Strong communications skills and the ability and desire to mentor and train other engineers.
- Experience with Docker containers and Azure functions, Azure DevOps, and Github Enterprise.
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with best practices in theAzure Cloud, such as experience with the Azure Well-Architected Framework.
- Knowledge or experience with privacy regulations such as FERPA, COPPANIST, SOC 2, etc.
DevOps Engineer, Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I am able to LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success
Working With Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.