We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
DevOps Engineer, Sonatafy Technology is a U.S.-based company that provides nearshore software development services to US-based customers of all shapes and sizes with the best software developers and engineers that Latin America has to offer. We take great pride in providing high-end managed services to our customers while providing an exciting and positive work environment for our teams.
DevOps Engineer, Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to continuously improve
Be ready to have fun
About our Customer
“Today ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions.”
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Analyze current technology utilized within the team and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from team members and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower, and time necessary.
- Work closely with developers to maintain hardware (VMs) and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Mentor and train another engineer in the team.
- Work alongside management to successfully monitor the progress and implementation of initiatives.
DevOps Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation.
- Demonstrated project development skills.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Configuration and management of Linux systems.
- Management virtualization environments such as VMWare, KVM, and Docker.
- Proficient with network configuration using proxies and load balancers.
- Managing Git repositories and Git workflows.
- CI tools such as Jenkins and Github act particularly in a Python environment.
- Software Configuration Management tools especially Ansible.
DevOps Engineer, Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I am able to LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success
Working With Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.