We are growing FAST! Come join the Sonatafy Family!
About Sonatafy Technology
Back End C# Developer, Sonatafy Technology is a U.S.-based company that provides nearshore software development services to US-based customers of all shapes and sizes with the best software developers and engineers that Latin America has to offer. We take great pride in providing high-end managed services to our customers while providing an exciting and positive work environment for our teams.
Our requirements are simple:
Be professional and courteous
Be driven to continuously improve
Be ready to have fun
Back End C# Developer Responsibilities
Are you excited about agile development and building C# services in AWS/Azure infrastructures?
Are you passionate about creating innovative software for a diverse customer base?
We are looking for an energetic Software Engineer to join our collaborative team-building backend services for our cloud-native application. Our team works in a nurturing environment utilizing continuous integration and weekly releases to produce high-quality code in small iterations.
If you are interested in working with microservice architecture to provide application services to millions of users worldwide, we would love to hear from you!
Back End C# Developer Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience building RESTful web services with C#.
- Passion for learning and mentoring.
- Passion for troubleshooting problems and determining root causes.
- Comfortable working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Comfortable working with remote team members.
- Comfortable working with cloud infrastructure.
- Create robust, scalable RESTful microservices for use by customers and partners
- Design innovative solutions with product managers and stakeholders
- Build cloud services with AWS/Azure using Kubernetes or server-less technologies.
- Follow and promote AWS/Azure best practices for software architecture.
- Follow an agile development cycle with 2-week sprints to ship changes iteratively.
- Use git for source control and GitHub for code reviews.
- Refactor legacy code into modern application patterns.
- Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals.
- Evaluate algorithms for cost, efficiency, and robustness.
- Share expertise in open-source projects and user communities.
Back End C# Developer Technologies used
- AWS (e.g. IAM, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Cloud Formation, …)
- Amazon Aurora MySQL database
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft MSSQL
- Docker and Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- Snowflake data warehouse
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Flexibility in development tools, such as Visual Studio, Rider, or VS Code on
- Windows, Mac, or Linux
Sonatafy provides competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- 100% Remote Work
- 100% Payment Scheme
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Certification and Career Help
We also hinge our cultural DNA of being in CTRL
- I am CLEAR at what I am doing and what I am expected to be doing
- I am TRANSPARENT in how I am working and moving engagements along
- I am RESPONSIBLE in that I think like an owner and the customer
- I am able to LEAD myself, my team, and our customers to success
Working With Sonatafy Technology
Sonatafy is a growing company of people who love to help our customers to succeed. Our environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible experiences for our customers. We work with qualified candidates and get them onto exciting and complex teams where they can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging next step in your career? Come do great work.